Saturday, April 24, 2010

the entry of gleeful quotes

by now, i'm sure everyone has caught onto the bandwagon of the whirlwind hit tv series that is glee. it's a culmination of high school musical-meets-mean girls with a tight script that's fun, funny and has heart. already, i've developed an irrepressible foible for the characters like self-idolizing sue sylvester, or emma pilsbury, whose case of ocd is a tad, well, obsessive. the series' gotten to me so much, everytime i hear i kissed a girl on the airwaves, i have half a mind to slap my thigh like how stutter-y tina does it in the series.

so here's a tribute with my top ten quotes from the show:



10. "your resentment is delicious". - sue

9. "anything less than a four-hundred thread count and i could break out into impetigo!" - sandy

8. "eavesdrop much?" - quinn

7. "i swear to you i will stick my fist so far down your throat you'll taste my armpit hairs!" - ken

6. "my body is like a rum chocolate souffle: if i don't warm it up right, it doesn't rise." - kurt

5. "we just sold all seventeen copies of your cd!" "i didn't even have to show any of them my bosoms!" - will's folks

4. "take what away?" - brittany, who else?

3. "who is josh groban? kill yourself!" - sandy

2. "i'll often yell at homeless people, 'hey, how's that homelessness working out for you? give not being homeless a try, huh?' " - sue









1. "have you ever liked somebody so much you just wanna lock yourself up in your room, turn on sad music and cry?" - rachel "no." - emma (segues into car scene of emma alone, crying and hysterically singing along to the stereo "all by myself")

5 comments:

youngcampbell said...

"dont you know dolphins are gay sharks?'
:P post some more! please

fufu said...

gotta follow glee after the two taiwanese and one hk series i am watching now!!

iruffcookiedough said...

(Yuli) you're already on the second season?? Envious much!!

(fufu) you should! And I tot I was slow. Ha!

Anonymous said...

one of my fave glee-ful mo:

Candace: [to the panel] Okay. I'm just gonna come out and say it. This is a singing competition. I don't know how those deaf kids got in. They weren't singing, they were like honking and everyone was crying and I was like, "Get off the stage. You're terrible and you're making me super uncomfortable."

TW

abc said...

we want more entries!!!!