Monday, July 13, 2009

the entry about my new phone

blimey! forgive me for sounding neurotic, but standing in line under the wretched humid weather for an undivided six hours has really taken a toll on yours truly. let me get down to the story proper. so you guys know that the much-hyped iphone 3gs has made its way to singapore shores. being the veritable avid fan of all things pome-like, i decided that "the early bird catches the worm" prophecy has a certain level of verity. i arrived at the venue half-hour early, and much to my aghast, as much as the others who were joining on the bandwagon, the snaking crowd has definitely triumphed any others i have ever come across. think hello-kitty heydays, and you'd get the idea. being there and square, and practically nothing else to do on my hands, i decidedly joined the intrepid hundreds others to be the first to brandish the new phone.

but six wacko hours, i am telling you. i was so freaking miffed. and when i get miffed, it's not pretty. it's definitely not pretty at all. i need my anger management sponsor right now! but anyways, i digress. yet again.

anyways, three hundred and sixty god-damned minutes. with that abundance of time, i could have accomplished lots. i could have made my way to the gym, hopped over for a tanning session, sat down with my cronies for a drink, and even make time to meet up with a client to discuss some work. nah, but who am i kidding? i would just be at home wilting away languishingly.

but finally, i've got it. so goodbye, my distasteful laggy prada phone. i am sticking to iphone, that's an affirmation. here's some pics:



adieu lg prada and your quaint technology!


customized my iphone to a striking blue and yellow. nice much?






26 comments:

峰 said...

You're still sore about the 6 freaking hours? WAHAHAHAHA!!! my nick is jackyjack84 in twitter! See yeah! I saw u a few times in zicra! Shall say Hi to u the next time?

nykelaz said...

niceee.. *thumbs up*

but i still prefer my htc diamond 2 :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!

U've gotten the latest iPhone!!! Good for you! The phone's looking hawt!! Btw, is it costly?

763092 said...

Wow ~ nice nice to be in blue and yellow.

i don't mean the phone. i mean your new pic =p

iruffcookiedough said...

( 峰 ) send me a tweet on twitter cos I am not very good at it yet. And do say hello to mr. I've got poor recognition skills. Do forgive me.

(nykelaz) I know the new htc is pretty good. Was actually thinking about that too actually. :)

(candleprince) it was free for me because the phone plan that i signed up for was the highest tier, that's why.

iruffcookiedough said...

(763092) oh yeah, now that you mentioned it, I realised that too. Sharp observant eyes. You should be a sharpshooter!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, not sure how did u survive and Q there for 6 hours. Anyway, you made it.

My friend was even worse, he Q for 7.5 hour on last Friday. When he got the phone, it was already Sat monrning. :(

Sure, your phone looks cool with those colors. ^o^

~no name~

iruffcookiedough said...

(no name) yes, it was tormenting for me, but it was definitely worth it. ^^

Vic Tan said...

Where did you customised ur iphone? Looks good!

nykelaz said...

yeah, so far so good for my diamond2. my only gripe is that there's no flash for the camera. boo!

Anonymous said...

it is pomme ..........

jnkl said...

iphone is definitely worth of an Investment! If i had the money I would spend it like you do des! =)

Nice colour match for your phone, unique and eye catching!@

Leo said...

I guess that's better than being stuck in a crappy airport due to flight delay with no MP3 player. :p Not surprised you customised your phone - matches some of your clubbing outfits (and even Jem's and Duncan's)

iruffcookiedough said...

(vic tan) it was customized through the favor of a friend, glad that you liked it. =)

(nykelaz) alas, my iphone has the same pitfall. =((

(anon) oops, typo! my bad, thanks for the heads up. ^^

iruffcookiedough said...

(jnkl) if you sign the contract with the highest plan tier, it's free actually. *gleefully rubbing hands*

(leo) you were actually stuck at an airport??? what happened?

Anonymous said...

ah des,

u should keep yr LG prada as my b'day gift ok !!!

km

Leo said...

Dont worry I havent been stuck yet - just making you feel better about waiting for 6 hrs!

Anonymous said...

euu had ur iphone customized to blue and yellow ... saw a photo euu posted in twitter some time ago ... so is ur earpiece in yellow too ?
S.B

nykelaz said...

is the customize only for iphone? how i wish i can customize my diamond2 too!

iruffcookiedough said...

(km) haha, but you never reveal your date of birth to me in the first place.

(leo) yet. the key word is "yet". but i pray for you: hopefully there won't be such a holdup for you. =)

(sb) yup yup. haha, i couldn't resist it, so i changed the color of the earpiece too.

iruffcookiedough said...

(nykelaz) from what i understand, it's for iphones and blackberrys. perhaps it's time for a change? again?;p

jnkl said...

yeah, i check it out already, but the plan is freaky expensive. LOLS! I guess i shall wait till end of the year, when i start working after my A's. Haha. =)

Anonymous said...

ah des,

any lobang for omega watch?
pls help.

km

iruffcookiedough said...

(jnkl) good luck in searching for that iphone of yours and on your future a's. have got a gut feeling you're gonna ace in it.

(km) try ebay or some other online aution sites?

Anonymous said...

yes sir, i would try as per yr instruction.
thanks des sir.

km

Unknown said...

Nice color! will it spoilt the phone when you remove it?